RunAsRob includes easy tools to start an application with different login options.
Run as administrator, run as system, run as service, run as different user are practical solutions.
- Authorize program files or folders in RunAsRob, which can used from a limited user to run this software as administrator.
- You can simple distribute software, updates, patches, drivers..., by copy it on a network share you have authorized in RunAsRob.
- Give an application administrator privileges instead of a user account.
- Delegate administrative tasks via specific programs you have allowed in RunAsRob.
- Manage the authorized applications or folders central in a domain by group policy or folder permissions.
- Bypass the UAC dialog for the authorized application.
- Applications can also run under system account, which has even more system permissions than an administrator account.
- Launch applications with temporary administrator rights for this program under the account of the limited user themselves, with his own profile and settings.
- Wildcard asterisk * and environment variables like %windir% can used for authorization of programs and folder paths.
- Not necessary to use encrypted files with credentials. The authorization can be controlled by registry and folder access rights.
- Run application as service with system privileges after system start, whether a user is logged in or not.
- RunAsRob is easy to use in small environments and also clearly designed for the use in a big domain forest.
RunAsRob contains three parts:
Run as admin >>>
Run as service >>>
Run as different user >>>
RunAsRob details, differences, FAQs:
RunAsRob details >>>
For any suggestions, errors, questions, specific requirements or adjustments please contact:
RunasRob is only free for private use.
For companies and other organisations we deliver a licensed version, registered to the organisation name.
Order RunasRob >>>
Download RunasRob >>>